Letting Nature Guide You - A Personal Introspective & Benefits of Forest Therapy/Bathing
Registration Availability (as at march 9, 2020):
- Player Spots - SOLD OUT! (accepting enrollment submissions for waiting list only)
- Goals Spots - 3 Available
Looking to get ready for your next winter hockey season with a unique hockey inspired weekend away? We have designed this retreat as the perfect mix of hockey training, hockey tournament-style play and women's weekend away, all in a unique summer camp setting (with fun camp activities).
Get Back to Hockey, Get Back to Camp, Get Back to Fun!
Our goal is to get you ready for your winter hockey season while at the same time making sure you reconnect with your love of the outdoors and your camp spirit.
You'll have a chance to meet, mingle and be "sporty" with women from all over Ontario – women just like you who love the sport of hockey but also want the opportunity to get away for a few days, breathe in the fresh northern air and enjoy an active weekend.
The retreat will be limited to 44 participants (40 players + 4 goalies), with small hockey team sizes (10 players + 1 goalie) and camp activity classes sizes, offering you your own intimate hockey and camp experience.
NOTE: No team registrations, only individual. Individual participants will all be evenly drafted on Friday Night onto one of four teams to ensure friendly competition during scrimmage games.
Retreat is Ideal For
- Women, 30+* years of age (*exceptions reviewed)
- Women who currently play hockey (i.e shinny, scrimmage, women's league, mixed league, tournament team).
Retreat Schedule Designed to Suit Your Needs
We have designed a well-rounded, robust schedule combining hockey training, hockey game play, camp fun, wellness, entertainment and inspirational speaker. See Full Schedule
Exceptional Hockey Training
Our qualified and experienced instructors will take you through;
- 2 (1.5 hour & 1.25 hour) Skills & Drills sessions + additional session (if chosen as extra activity),
- 2 (1 hr) scrimmage games,
- Off-ice 'hockey fundamentals' session (if activity option chosen).
Variety of Activities for the 'Campy You' & 'Your Wellness'
In addition to hockey, we offer guests a choice of 3 activities. You will be able to choose (during registration) from a list of eleven (11) unique on-property activities and/or a 3rd skills/drills session for extra hockey training.
Here's your chance to explore both land and water activities that will make sure to add the fun summer camp experience to your weekend. Plus, you will be able to choose some rejuvenating wellness sessions for your added 'spirit' relaxation. Enjoy! See All Activities
Great Speaker Designed to Inspire
We select our guest speakers carefully to ensure they inspire guests beyond the weekend.
All Inclusive Experience
Leave your wallet at home this weekend as you are treated to an all-inclusive retreat experience, where all you have to take care of is yourself!
- We've got your hockey programming covered, getting you ready for your hockey season
- We've got your camp programming covered, ready for you to relax and experience something new.
- We've got the cooking taken care of as you experience 6 exceptional meals, suited to all dietary needs.
- We've got your entertainment covered as you enjoy an inspirational speaker, some cocktails before dinner, evening entertainment and campfire.
All at the Perfect Ontario Camp Location – Bunkbeds included!
Having the lake, beach and wooded forest in your backyard makes for an incredible playground to host all our featured camp activities and programming. It's the summer camp experience at its best.
Given the intimate number of guests, participants can request bunk mates and in many cases be assigned to your group's very own cabin (based on availability). Guests will each have a full top/bottom bunk to themselves for a bit of extra comfort.
– FEES –
GREAT RATE FOR VALUE
$495.58 + $ 64.42 HST
= $560.00 CDN
Only $150 deposit required if registering prior to Aug. 1/20. After August 1st, full payment required.
2 Night Accommodation
Incredible Meals (accommodating special diets/preferences)
- 2 dinners, 2 lunches + 2 breakfasts + evening cocktail appetizers + afternoon snacks
Camp Cabin (cabins with bunk beds - roommate selection available)
2 Skills + Drills Sessions + 2 Scrimmage Games
3 Breakout Activity Sessions
Inspirational Speaker Presentation
Cocktail Reception & Evening Entertainment
Incredible Take Home Swag Bag
The Latest From Our Wellness Blog
Mindfulness For Better Health & Happiness.
Hooping is a fun full body practice that not only engages our core strength but our body, mind and spirit.
It's the perfect towel for all your sport and spirit activities. Good thing we've included it in the 2019 Wellness and Hockey Retreat Swag Bag.